Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Animation WIP

So, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything. I have been hard at work with animation for our senior project. Here's a WIP render preview.





There is a lot I need to improve though. My profs are trying to help me with perfecting this one. So, things I have to fix are:

- Mara is a little floaty against the wall at some parts
- Need to add a hold on her knees coming up
- Falling timing is a little slow on first soldier, and lunge is a little slow for second soldier
- Legs on first soldier have an odd midair stop after landing, need to fix
- Add a subtle slide after first soldier lands
- Redo second soldier's gun draw. It also twins in some parts

Uhm... That's about all I can think about right now, though I'm pretty sure there's more to deal with. Hopefully I can finish this soon enough to have time to work on the other scene I need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment