Thursday, October 8, 2009

Couple character splashes

Drew, inked and painted two of the three characters that are in our team project/senior animation for PRJ400 and PRJ450 this year. I did these in my "usual" style, which I guess would be kiiiind of similar to an american comic book style. I'm gonna be doing the color comps for this same project in my painterly style though. Anyway! Just showing these two characters I just did as part of our production art. Btw, we're doing a sci-fi noir style thing.



This is Mara, an assassin/mercenary.



This is Tammy, Mara's daughter, and also an assassin/mercenary. It doesn't get much cooler than a little girl with a shotgun (in the fictional sense of course). :D Went for more of a subdued color scheme for her, even though they are wearing suits close to the same hue. Tammy is a lot more badass in her level of assasinry! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment