Sunday, September 27, 2009

Logo Design

Last week we went over designing our personal logo. Something to make people remember me by. :)



This is what I came up with after going through a few iterations. I guess it takes most people a feeeeew moments to read what it says, but hey, at least it looks pretty cool.



I made a shorter version too, since my name is pretty long. Normally people call me Sal, so I abbreviated my last name too to go with it.




Ultimately, I'm just going to settle with the simple design of my first letter and last letter being symmetrical. It looks pretty cool, I think. I might play with it a little to see what else I can get out of this, but all in all, I really like it. :) Kinda looks like a little bat cartoon covering his body with his wings while his little eyes peek out above them, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment