Thursday, September 17, 2009

More portfolio stuff

I wanted to add some animations to my portfolio too. Here's a few short animations I've done in the past year and a half.




A mouth syncing animation I did for a class. Sound clip that was provided to me for this is from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The class called for using the Generi Rig for Maya, so that's why I'm using it. It's a really good rig! Fun to work with.





Another mouth syncing animation I did for a the same class. I took the sound clip from an episode of Freakazoid, featuring The Huntsman. :D Again, using the Generi Rig in Maya.





This one I did exactly a year ago. I made all the art assets myself (albeit a bit quickly since I only had a week to do the assignment. Admittedly, it was a tough assignment just because I put a lot of content into it). Made in After Effects after using my art assets done in Photoshop. Not bad for using After Effects for the first time the week before, eh? ;)
Anyway, I really like those old, classic arcade style intros to arcade games, so I tried to replicate it with this compositing assignment. All the stuff in the video is made-up, of course.





Lastly is a simple animation of a blimp inside a hangar. All done in 3dsMax. There's a screencap of this in my previous post. All this really is is just showing that it can be animated. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment